Warm Spiced Cod Nicoise Serves 4
- 4 170g (6oz) thick cod loins, skinned, defrosted and thickly sliced
- 340g (12oz) new potatoes, thick sliced
- 170g (6oz) fine green beans, halved
- 170g (6oz) cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 30g (1oz) butter, melted
- Maldon sea salt flakes
- 1 5ml spoon (1 teasp) crushed chillies
- 4 15ml spoon (4 tbsp) low fat Caesar dressing
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) fresh chopped chives
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 8 minutes, add the fine green beans and cook for a further 2 minutes. Drain and spoon into a bowl. Add the tomatoes and red onion.
- Brush the fish with a little melted butter, sprinkle with the sea salt and crushed chillies. Cook under a hot grill for 4-5 minutes.
- Add a little water to the Caesar dressing. Add three quarters of the dressing to the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Serve the vegetables topped with the fish and drizzle over the remaining dressing. Garnish with the chives.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry