Thousand Island Mackerel Salad Serves 4
- 340g (12oz) ‘ready to eat’ hot smoked mackerel fillets, defrosted, skinned and cubed
- 285g (10oz) small new potatoes, scrubbed, quartered, cooked and cooled or
- 1 300g can potatoes, drained and cubed
- 2 sticks celery, finely sliced
- 150ml (5 fl oz) reduced calorie Thousand Island dressing
- fresh chopped chives, to garnish
- In a large bowl combine the mackerel, potatoes, celery, and dressing together.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with fresh chopped chives.
- Serve chilled as a main dish or side salad.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry