Smoked Salmon and Ginger Spring Rolls with Soy Dressing Serves 4
- 220g (8oz) smoked Scottish Quality Salmon, defrosted and diced small
- 4 sheets filo pastry, plus a little butter
- 110g (4oz) fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 55g (2oz) white onion (cooked)
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 85g (3oz) fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 pinch five spice
- Salad leaves for garnish
- Soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC, 425ºF, Gas mark 7.
- In a bowl mix the salmon, coriander, onion, mayonnaise, ginger and five spice.
- Lay the sheets of filo on a cold surface and cut in half.
- Place a small amount of salmon mixture on each and roll into cigar shape folding in the sides that have been brushed with butter.
- Place into the oven and cook for two to three minutes.
- Serve on a bed of salad leaves with soy sauce.
Tip - For outdoor eating, serve cold with soy sauce for dipping.
Fat content: 11.6g
Carbohydrate (energy): 30.1g
All values are for one serving using listed ingredients.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Scottish Quality Salmon