Smoked Mackerel, Mango and Rocket Salad Serves 2
- 2 225g (8oz) ‘ready to eat’ peppered smoked mackerel fillets, defrosted, skinned and flaked
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 115g (4oz) rocket leaves
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) lime and coriander dressing
- Arrange the rocket leaves on a serving plate.
- Mix the fish together with the mango, avocado and spring onions and spread over the rocket leaves.
- Drizzle the lime and coriander dressing over the salad just before serving.
- Serve with crusty bread.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry