Red Snapper with Lemon & Sesame Dressing Serves 2
- 2 225-340g (8-12oz) red snapper, defrosted, scaled and cleaned
- sea salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) lemon juice
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) sesame oil
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) clear honey
- 1 medium courgette, finely shredded
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) sesame seeds
- Make 3 diagonal cuts on one side of the fish (the head can be removed if desired).
- Cut two large squares of foil and lay the fish on each square. Season with salt and pepper and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Seal the foil to make a parcel.
- Place the parcels in a steamer and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Place the remaining ingredients except the sesame seeds in a pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the foil and transfer to a serving dish. Pour cooking juices into dressing.
- Pour dressing over the fish and garnish with sesame seeds before serving.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry