Monkfish Morsels Serves 3
- 340g (12oz) monkfish fillets, defrosted, skinned and cubed
- 6 slices Parma ham
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Preheat the grill
- Cut each Parma ham slice in half lengthways and wrap around the cubes of fish.
- Secure with a cocktail stick and season.
- Cook under a moderate grill for 5-7 minutes, turning once.
- Serve as a starter.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 125 Kilocalories;
21g Protein; 5g Fat; 0g Carbohydrate; 0g Fibre.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry