Mediterranean Dressed Crab Serves 2
- 2 115-170g (4-6oz) dressed crab in shell, defrosted and cooked
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 2 5ml spoon (2 teasp) mayonnaise
- 2 5ml spoon (2 teasp) lemon juice
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) mixed chopped fresh herbs, parsley, thyme, tarragon
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) prepared ginger and orange sauce
- Spoon the brown and white meat from the crab shells into separate bowls.
- Mix sufficient breadcrumbs into the brown meat to give a slightly crumbly texture. Flavour with mayonnaise, lemon juice, citrus pepper, salt and half the herbs.
- Mix the ginger and orange sauce and remaining herbs into the white crabmeat.
- Arrange the brown and white meat alternately in the shells or suitable serving dish. Serve with cucumber and tomato salad.