Lobster Salad Serves 2
- 1 560g (1lb 4oz) whole cooked lobster, defrosted
- 40g (1 and a half oz) mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- half a Cantaloupe melon, cut into small cubes
- 1 small star fruit, finely sliced and then halved
- 2 small oranges, segmented, reserving any juice
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) fresh chopped parsley
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) mango and orange salad dressing
- mixed baby leaf spinach and watercress
- Cut the lobster into bite sized pieces, put into a mixing bowl with the cheese, melon, star fruit and orange segments.
- Add the parsley, orange juice and salad dressing to the fish mixture.
- Serve on a bed of salad leaves in individual serving dishes.