Grilled Monkfish with Sweet Chilli Glaze Serves 2
- 2 170g (6oz) monkfish tail, skinned, defrosted
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 5ml spoon (2 teasp) dark soy sauce
- grated and juice of 1 lime
- 0.25 5ml spoon (quarter of a teasp) allspice berries, crushed
- 55g (2oz) light soft brown sugar
- Preheat the grill
- Stir the chilli, soy sauce, lime rind and juice, allspice and sugar together.
- Grill the fish for about 3 minutes. Turn over and grill for 4 minutes. Spoon the chilli mix over the fish. Return to the grill for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with sweet potato mash and green beans.