Ginger Salmon Stir Fry Serves 4
- 450g (1 lb) skinless salmon fillets, cut into strips
- 1 teasp cornflour
- 1 tbsp ginger wine
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 2.5cm (1 in) pieces stem ginger, peeled and coarsely grated
- 200g (7oz) carrots, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- Mix together the cornflour, ginger wine, vinegar and soy sauce, with 3 tablespoons cold water.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan until hot, add the spring onions and ginger and cook for 30 seconds. Add the carrots and pepper and stir fry for 3 - 4 minutes. Add the salmon, cook for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add the sauce, stir and cook until the sauce thickens and starts to bubble and the vegetable take on a shine and the salmon cooked.
- Serve with sesame oil tossed noodles.
Carbohydrates : 6 g
Fat : 21g
Omega 3: 8g
Whilst every effort is made to provide accurate information, nutritional values are supplied for general information only.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Scottish Quality Salmon.