Garlic and Herb Fishy Tagliatelle Serves 4
- 455g (1lb) haddock or cod fillets, defrosted and cubed
- 115g (4oz) dried tagliatelle pasta
- 1 10ml spoon (1 dssrtsp) olive oil
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 55g (2oz) mushrooms, sliced
- 225g (8oz) garlic and herb soft cheese
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) milk
- grated Parmesan cheese, to garnish
- Cook the pasta, following pack instructions.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the courgettes and mushrooms, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the soft cheese and milk, stir then add the fish. Reduce the heat and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add to the fish. Stir gently and serve sprinkled with the grated cheese.
- Serve with a mixed leaf salad.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 314 Kilocalories; 28g Protein; 22g Carbohydrate 13g Fat; 1g Fibre.Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry