Fish Florentina Serves 4
- 455g (1lb) lemon sole or plaice fillets, defrosted, skinned
- 8 large basil leaves
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 115g (4oz) cooked peeled prawns, defrosted
- 1 300g tub fresh Florentina sauce (or any other creamy sauce)
- 3 15ml spoon (3 tbsp) fresh breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F, Gas Mark 6
- Place the fish onto a chopping board, skinned side up.
- Place the basil leaves in the centre of each fish and roll up.
- Place into a medium sized ovenproof dish. Season and add the prawns.
- Spoon over the sauce and top with the breadcrumbs.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes. Serve with new potatoes and green beans.
Tip: Florentina sauce is a rich cheese sauce, containing fresh chopped spinach.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry