Fast Fishy Pizza Serves 1
- 225g (8oz) `ready to eat' hot smoked mackerel fillet, defrosted, skinned and roughly flaked
- 4 15ml spoon (4 tbsp) tomato or burger relish
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) fresh chopped basil
- 4-5 black olives, stoned and halved
- 4 15ml spoon (4 tbsp) buffalo milk Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F, Gas Mark 5
- Spread the tomato or burger relish over the pizza base.
- Top with smoked mackerel, basil, olives and cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with a crisp green salad.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry