Eastern Fish Curry Serves 4
- 455g (1lb) cod fillets, defrosted, skinned and cubed
- 1 540g jar Rogan Josh sauce
- 1 small pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 55g (2oz) sultanas
- 1 small banana
- shredded coconut, to garnish
- Microwave Power: 800 Watt
- Place the sauce into a suitable dish, add the pepper and fish and mix well.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Gently stir in the sultanas and banana, cover and cook on HIGH for 30 seconds.
- Serve with rice and garnish with shredded coconut.
Pour the sauce into a pan, add the pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the fish and sultanas, stir gently and cook over a low heat for 6-8 minutes. Add the banana and cook for 3 minutes. Serve with rice and garnish with shredded coconut.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 285 Kilocalories; 25g Protein; 9g Fat; 27g Carbohydrate; 1g Fibre
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry