Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Serves 4
- 225g (8oz) mixed crabmeat, defrosted
- 4 large flat mushrooms
- 55g (2oz) low fat soft cheese
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) fresh chopped chives
- 55g (2oz) wholemeal breadcrumbs
- lemon wedges, to garnish
- Preheat the grill
- Wipe mushrooms clean with damp kitchen paper.
- Remove stalks and chop finely, mix with the crabmeat, cheese, seasoning and chives.
- Divide mixture between mushrooms. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Cook under a low heat for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
- Serve with warm crusty bread.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 140 Kilocalories;
17g Protein; 4g Fat; 11g Carbohydrate; 2g Fibre.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry