Aromatic Fish Topped Naan Serves 2
- 2 225g (8oz) swordfish loins skinned, defrosted and cubed
- 1 5ml spoon (1 teasp) ground cinnamon
- 1 5ml spoon (1 teasp) ground ginger
- 2 5ml spoon (2 teasp) ground cumin
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) tomato chutney
- 2 small naan bread
- 4 5ml spoon (4 teasp) vegetable oil
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cubed
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) lemon juice
- fresh roughly chopped coriander, to garnish
- Mix together the yogurt with the spices and chutney. Add the fish and mix well. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat the naan bread according to pack instructions.
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan and cook the pepper for 5 minutes until soft. Add the remaining oil and add the fish. Cook for a further for 4 minutes, or until the fish is cooked. Add the lemon juice.
- Spoon the fish over the naan bread and garnish with the coriander.
- Serve with chutney and lemon wedges.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry