Tricolour Smoked Mackerel Salad Serves 4
- 340g (12oz) `ready to eatí peppered mackerel fillets, defrosted skinned and cubed
- 115g (4oz) pasta shapes, cooked
- 150ml (5 fl oz) prepared French dressing
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) fresh chopped parsley
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 55g (2oz) sweetcorn
- fresh basil, to garnish
- Place the pasta into a large serving bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, chill and serve with crusty brown bread.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 522 Kilocalories;
18g Protein; 45g Fat; 11g Carbohydrate; 2g Fibre.
Tip: Smoked mackerel is available flavoured with crushed peppercorns or with garlic and red pepper.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry