Thai-Style Tiger Prawns Serves 2
- 225g (8oz) raw tiger prawns (peeled), defrosted
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) sesame oil
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 15g (half an oz) creamed coconut, crumbled
- 1 5ml spoon (1 teasp) Thai 7 spices
- 1 5ml spoon (1 teasp) grated lemon rind
- Microwave Power: 800 Watt
- Place the prawns in a shallow dish and stir all the ingredients together. Leave in the refrigerator to marinate if time allows (30minutes – 1hour or longer).
- Cover and cook for 90 seconds on HIGH, stir and cook for a further 30-60 seconds on HIGH.
- Stir before serving with sesame seed noodles.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry