Teriyaki Marlin Serves 4
- 4 170g (6oz) marlin loins, defrosted
- For the marinade:
- 4 15ml spoon (4 tbsp) soy sauce
- 55g (2oz) light brown sugar
- 4 15ml spoon (4 tbsp) dry sherry
- Preheat the grill
- Place the marinade ingredients in a saucepan. Stir and heat gently until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Place the steaks in a shallow dish and pour over the marinade. Cover and leave in a cool place for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill and cook the steaks for 5-6 minutes, turning once and basting with any remaining marinade.
- Serve with stir-fry vegetables and noodles.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 245 Kilocalories;
41g Protein; 1g Fat; 16g Carbohydrate; 0g Fibre.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry