Spicy Prawn Cocktail Serves 4
- 225g (8oz) cocktial prawns, defrosted
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) tomato puree
- 5 15ml spoon (5 tbsp) mayonnaise
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) chilli sauce
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- dash lime juice
- 1 5ml spoon (1 teasp) finely chopped chilli
- half a lettuce, shredded
- lime wedges, for garnish
- Mix together the prawns, tomato puree, mayonnaise, chilli sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice and chilli.
- Line individual dishes with the shredded lettuce and spoon over the prawn sauce.
- Garnish with lime and serve with bread as a starter.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry