Spicy Citrus Grilled Fish Serves 4
- 2 115g (4oz) red snapper fillets, defrosted
- rind and juice of half lemon
- rind and juice of half lime
- 1 10ml spoon (1 dssrtsp) Thai or Cajun spices
- lime for garnish
- Preheat the grill
- Place the fillets onto a gill pan. Spoon over the rind and juice of the lemon and lime.
- Sprinkle over the spices and cook under the grill or on a barbecue for 5-8 minutes, until golden brown. (If barbecuing – lay fillets on foil to protect against the fierce heat and turn once).
- Garnish with lime and serve with potato wedges and a crisp salad.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 238 Kilocalories;
21g Protein; 16g Fat; 2g Carbohydrate; 0g Fibre.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry