Smokie Couscous Salad Serves 4 - 6
- 455g (1lb) natural smoked haddock fillet, defrosted, skinned and cubed
- 170g (6oz) couscous
- 300ml (10 fl oz) hot water
- 2 sticks celery, chopped
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 6 15ml spoon (6 tbsp) French dressing
- 1 bunch fresh mint, chopped
- Prepare the couscous according to the packet instructions. Set aside to cool.
- Place haddock in a pan, cover with water and poach for 4-5 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Fold the cooked fish, celery, onions, radishes and tomatoes into the couscous.
- Stir in dressing and chopped mint. Serve with crusty French bread.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry