Smoked Mackerel Dip Serves 6 - 8
- 225g (8oz) ‘ready to eat’ hot smoked mackerel or kipper fillets, defrosted and skinned
- 115g (4oz) fromage frais or natural yogurt
- 2 5ml spoon (1 teasp) creamed horseradish
- 1 5ml spoon (1 teasp) chopped dill or parsley
- freshly milled black pepper
- Roughly flake the fillets with a fork or wooden spoon.
- Beat in the remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Serve with tortilla chips, bread sticks and chopped raw vegetables or spread on savoury biscuits.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 108-81 Kilocalories;
9-6g Protein; 8.6g Fat; 1g Carbohydrate; 0g Fibre
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry