Smoked Mackerel and Bean Filled Jackets Serves 2
- 2 170g (6oz) ‘ready to eat’ hot smoked mackerel fillets, defrosted, skinned and roughly chopped
- 1 420g can mixed beans in spicy tomato sauce or 1 420g can baked beans
- freshly milled black pepper
- 2 baking potatoes, cooked
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) fresh chopped chives
- Heat the beans in a pan and add the fish and black pepper. Heat through.
- Make a crosswise incision on each potato and spoon over the fish mixture.
- Garnish with the chives and serve.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 622 Kilocalories;
30g Protein; 27g Fat; 67g Carbohydrate; 11g Fibre.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry