Smoked Halibut Pinwheels Serves 24
- 4 slices smoked halibut, defrosted
- 170g (6 oz) cocktail prawns, defrosted and finely chopped
- 115g (4 oz) low fat soft cream cheese
- 3 15ml spoons (3 tbsp) mayonnaise
- 2.5cm (1
- a few drops lime juice
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- fresh dill, to garnish
- Place all the ingredients except the halibut in a small bowl and mix gently.
- Place the halibut slices onto a board and spread the mixture evenly over each slice. Roll up, wrap in cling film and chill for 2-3 hours.
- Slice the halibut rolls and garnish with dill. Serve as hors d’oeuvres, or part of a starter.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry