Smoked Haddock and Cucumber Salad Serves 4 - 6
- 455g (1lb) natural smoked haddock fillets, defrosted, skinned and sliced
- half a cucumber cut into strips
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- rind and juice of 1 lime
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) fresh chopped chives
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 125ml (4 fl oz) sheep’s milk natural yoghurt
- Microwave Power: 800 Watt
- Place the fish in a suitable container, add 2 x 15ml spoon (2 tablespoons) of water. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Remove the fish slices, using a slotted spoon and leave to cool.
- Mix together the cucumber and spring onion and arrange in a pile on a plate.
- Mix together the yoghurt, chives and lime rind and juice.
Place the fish on top of the cucumber mixture and pour over the yoghurt.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry