Sesame Fish Bites Serves 4
- 4 175g (6oz) haddock fillets, defrosted, skinned and cut into 5-10cm (2-4
- 55g (2oz) sesame seeds
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) fresh chopped parsley
- 55g (2oz) oatbran or Ready Brek cereal
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 1-2 15ml spoon (1-2 tbsp) maple syrup or clear honey
- oil, for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F, Gas Mark 5
- In a small bowl combine the sesame seeds, parsley, oatbran and seasoning together.
- Coat the fish pieces with the maple syrup and the sesame mixture.
- Lay the fish pieces evenly over a lightly oiled roasting dish. Cook for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve with potato waffles, sweetcorn and ketchup.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 282 Kilocalories;
36g Protein; 10g Fat; 12g Carbohydrate; 2g Fibre.
Tip: A mixture of smoked and white fish may be used in this recipe