Salmon Goujons with Lime and Coriander Dressing Serves 4
- 454g (1lb) Salmon fillets (skinless), defrosted and cut into 3
- 125g (4oz) breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 50g (2oz) Cheddar cheese (grated)
- 25g (1oz) plain flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 teasp coriander (chopped)
- salt and freshly milled pepper
- Wash the salmon fillets and dry on absorbent paper.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and pepper and cheddar cheese.
- Toss the salmon strips into the flour, dip into the beaten egg and then toss into the breadcrumb mixture.
- To make the dressing, mix together all the dressing ingredients and season well.
- Put one tablespoon of the olive oil into a non-stick frying pan and gently place the goujons into the pan. Fry gently until golden brown, for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve the goujons with the dressing and lime wedges.
Fat content: 28.2g
Carbohydrate (energy): 29.5g
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry