Prawn Salad Serves 4
- 340g (12oz) cocktail prawns, defrosted
- 125ml (4 fl oz) un-sweetened apple juice
- 1 5ml spoon (1 teasp) white wine vinegar
- 1 5ml spoon (1 teasp) fresh mint, chopped
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 1 dessert apple, cored and chopped
- 1 nectarine, cored and chopped
- 115g (4oz) red or black grapes, seedless
- To make the dressing - whisk together the apple juice, vinegar, mint and seasoning.
- Add the prawns and fruit to the dressing. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 152 Kilocalories;
20g Protein; 2g Fat; 15g Carbohydrate; 1g Fibre.
Recipes kindly donated by The Seafish Industry