Prawn and Ricotta Cheese Dip Serves 6 - 8
- 200g (7oz) cocktial prawns, defrosted
- 250g (8 1/2 oz) ricotta cheese
- 4 15ml spoon (4 tbsp) passata
- 1 5ml spoon (1 teasp) honey
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- fresh dill, to garnish
- In a bowl mix together the cheese, passata, honey and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir in the prawns, season and garnish with dill.
- Serve with Melba toast or raw vegetables as a starter or buffet dip.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 98-73 Kilocalories;
12-9g Protein; 5-4g Fat; 2-1g Carbohydrate; 1-0g Fibre.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry