Prawn and Rice Salad Serves 6
- 455g (1lb) cooked peeled prawns, defrosted
- 170g (6oz) cooked rice
- 1 225g can pineapple pieces in natural juice, drained reserving 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) juice
- half a cucumber, diced
- 55g (2oz) walnut pieces or mixed nuts, roughly chopped
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) French dressing
- cooked crevettes, defrosted, to garnish
- sliced lemon, to garnish
- In a large bowl, mix together the peeled prawns, rice, pineapple pieces, cucumber and nuts.
- Mix the reserved pineapple juice into the dressing and stir into the salad.
- Garnish with the prawns and serve with crusty bread and a green salad.
Recipe kindly donated my The Seafish Industry