Pan-Fried Fish with Lemon Hollandaise Sauce Serves 4
- 4 170g (6oz) sole or plaice fillets, defrosted and skinned
- 30g (1oz) plain flour
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 30g (1oz) butter
- 250ml hollandaise sauce
- 1-2 15ml spoon (1-2 tesp) lemon juice
- fresh chopped parsley, to garnish
- Dip the fish in seasoned flour. Shake off any excess.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the butter. Cook each fillet for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Add the hollandaise sauce and lemon juice. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Garnish and serve with potatoes and green vegetables.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 569 Kilocalories;
31g Protein; 46g Fat; 9g Carbohydrate; 0g Fibre.