Pan Fried King Scallops with Tarragon Serves 2
- 8 king scallops, defrosted and sliced
- 1 5ml spoon (1 teasp) olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 small courgettes, thinly sliced
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 2 tarragon sprigs, leaves removed
- 4 15ml spoon (4 tbsp) single cream
- Heat the oil, add the onion and stir fry on a moderate heat until soft.
- Add courgettes, seasoning, tarragon and scallops, cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add cream, stir briefly to heat without boiling.
- Serve at once, on a bed of noodles or wild rice.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 226 Kilocalories;
17g Protein; 25g Carbohydrate; 7g Fat; 5g Fibre.