Mini Mussel Pizzas Serves 4
- 200g (7oz) Bantry Bay mussel meat, defrosted
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 1 small leek, finely sliced
- 4 75g mini pizza bases
- 70g (2 and a half oz) bruschetta topping
- 8-12 sprigs fresh thyme
- 100g (3 and a half oz) Mozzarella, grated
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F, Gas Mark 7
- Heat the oil and sauté the leeks until softened.
- Spread the sauce onto the pizza base leaving 1cm (half an inch) round the edge. Scatter over the leeks, mussels, thyme and cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry