Marinated Salmon Fillet with Mash Serves 4
- 4 125g (4oz) salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- juice of half lemon
- handful of chopped parsley
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 450g (1lb) hot mashed potatoes
- bunch of spring onions, sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 19O C/375 F /Gas Mark 5.
- Mix 1 tbsp oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and half the parsley. Place the salmon, skin side up, in a shallow oven proof dish, season and pour over the marinade. Allow to marinade for at least 10 minutes.
- Cook the salmon in oven for 8 - 10 minutes. The salmon is cooked when the flesh becomes opaque or when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Combine mash with remaining oil, parsley and spring onions.
- Serve the salmon on a bed of mash
Whilst every effort is made to provide accurate information, nutritional values are supplied for general information only.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Scottish Quality Salmon