Halibut in Nutty Herb Butter Serves 4
- 4 x 170g (6oz) halibut steaks, defrosted
- For the Nutty Herb Butter:
- 115g (4 oz) butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 2 teasp whisky or brandy
- few drops lemon juice
- 55g (2 oz) chopped hazelnuts
- lime and lemon slices, to garnish
- Mix together the ingredients for the nutty herb butter. Place onto cling film, roll into a sausage shape and chill for 2-3 hours.
- Using half of the flavoured butter, heat for 3-4 minutes in a pan. Add the fish and cook for 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally. Add more butter if necessary.
- Garnish and serve with potato wedges and a green salad and a knob of the flavoured butter on top of the fish.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry