Grilled Snapper with Mango Salsa Serves 2
- 2 200g (7oz) snapper or bream fillets, defrosted
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) olive oil
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 1 small red chilli, finely diced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe (but firm) avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 ripe (but firm) mango, peeled and diced
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) fresh coriander, chopped
- juice of a lime
- Pre-heat the grill
- Cut each fish diagonally into three. Brush each strip of fish with oil and season.
- Place the fish skin side up, onto an oiled baking tray or grill for 3-4 minutes, until the skin is crispy.
- Mix the chilli, spring onions, avocado, mango, coriander and lime juice in a bowl. Spoon the salsa onto 3 plates and arrange the strips of fish on the top, with the skin side uppermost.
- Serve with a green salad and focaccia bread.