Grilled Fish with Orange and Tarragon Serves 4
- 455g (1lb) cod or haddock fillets, defrosted, skinned
- 70ml (3 fl oz) orange juice
- 30g (1oz) butter, melted
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) fresh chopped tarragon
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Preheat the grill
- Mix together the juice, butter, tarragon and seasoning. Brush the fish with the juice mixture.
- Cook the fish for 8-10 minutes, turning once and basting with any remaining juice.
- Serve with char-grilled vegetables.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 154 Kilocalories;
21g Protein; 7g Fat; 2g Carbohydrate; 0g Fibre.