Friday's Fish Fillets Serves 4
- 4 170g (6oz) cod fillets, defrosted and skinned
- lemon juice
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 stick celery
- 55g (2oz) mixed nuts and raisins
- parsley, to garnish
- Preheat grill to a medium setting
- Place fish fillets on a lightly greased grill pan, sprinkle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes (6-7 if frozen), turn once if necessary.
- Meanwhile, puree the carrot, celery and nuts and raisins together.
- Spoon the topping over the fish fillets and continue cooking for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish and serve with parsley potatoes and mange tout or green beans.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry