French Style Haddock Serves 4
- 455g (1lb) natural smoked haddock fillets, defrosted, skinned and halved
- knob of butter
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) milk
- 250ml créme fraîche
- fresh chopped chives
- freshly milled black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F, Gas Mark 5
- Place the fish in a dish, add the butter, milk, créme fraîche and seasoning.
- Cover the dish with foil and cook for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Serve the haddock with sauce, potatoes and spinach.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 774 Kilocalories; 21.5g Protein; 1.6g Carbohydrate; 10.3g Fat; Fibre 0gRecipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry