Flaked Smoked Salmon and Sweetcorn Tatties Serves 4
- 500g (16oz) smoked salmon, defrosted and shredded
- 4 medium sized baking potatoes, washed and pricked
- 225g (9oz) canned sweetcorn, drained
- 200g (8oz) half fat crème fraiche
- A small bunch of fresh dill, finely chopped
- Juice of one lemon
- Dash of Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper to season
- Bake the potatoes in the microwave for approximately 10-15 minutes or until cooked.
- In a bowl, combine the salmon, sweetcorn, crème fraiche, dill, lemon juice, Worcestershire Sauce and seasoning.
- Cut the cooked potatoes open and place the salmon mixture into the potatoes.
- Serve straight away, garnishing with dill.
- Cook’s TipTo crisp the skin of the potatoes, before adding the filling, place the potatoes under the grill for a few minutes.
Fat content: 14.1g
Carbohydrate (energy): 43.3g
Omega-3 fatty acids: 1.2g
All values are for one serving using listed ingredients.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Scottish Quality Salmon.