Fishy Pizza Portions Serves 1
- 1 200g (7oz) cod loin, defrosted and skinned
- 1 ripe tomato, sliced
- 2-4 black olives, pitted and halved
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) fresh chopped chives
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 30g (1oz) Mozzarella or Cheddar cheese, grated
- fresh chopped parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F, Gas Mark 6
- Place the tomato, olives and chives on the fish. Season, sprinkle with the cheese and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish and serve with potato wedges, sweetcorn and salad.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry