Fish St Clements Serves 4
- 4 170g (6oz) ‘ready to eat' smoked mackerel fillets, defrosted
- 2 oranges
- 2 lemons
- freshly milled black pepper
- Microwave Power: 800 Watt
- Cut three or four thin slices from one of the oranges and set to one side. Juice remaining oranges and lemons.
- Place fish in a suitable dish and pour over the lemon juice and remainder of the orange juice. Season with black pepper.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2-3 minutes or until piping hot.
- Garnish with orange slices and serve with a watercress salad and crusty bread.