Fish Satay Serves 4
- 4 170g (6oz) lemon sole fillets, defrosted, skinned
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 6 15ml spoon (6 tbsp) crunchy peanut butter
- 3 15ml spoon (3 tbsp) lime or lemon juice
- 6 15ml spoon (6 tbsp) fish or vegetable stock, cooled
- 0.5 5ml spoon (half a teasp) ground ginger
- 0.5 5ml spoon (half a teasp) ground coriander (optional)
- Preheat the grill
- Lay the fish fillets on a board skinned side uppermost. Roll up from head to tail. Cut the rolls into four and thread the fish onto four short wooden or metal skewers.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients and use to coat the kebabs.
- Cook under a medium grill for approximately 8-10 minutes, basting with any remaining dressing and turning the skewers occasionally.
- Serve with a rice salad.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 173 Kilocalories;
13g Protein; 13g Fat; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Fibre.