Fish Korma Serves 4
- 455g (1lb) haddock fillets, defrosted, skinned and cubed
- 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) sunflower oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 425g (jar curry sauce e.g. korma)
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- 3 15ml spoon (3 tbsp) fresh chopped coriander, to garnish
- Microwave Power: 800 Watt
- Place the oil, onion and garlic in a suitable bowl, cover and cook on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Add the sauce. Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 minute, add the fish and seasoning. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes 30 seconds.
- Lightly stir in the tomatoes and coriander. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with basmati rice or naan bread.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 308 Kilocalories;
24g Protein; 5g Fat; 45g Carbohydrate; 1g Fibre.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry