Fish and Pea Curry Serves 1-2
- 340g (12oz) cod fillet, defrosted, skinned and cubed
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) curry paste
- 1 200g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 200g can processed peas
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) mango chutney
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- coriander, to garnish
- Microwave Power: 800 Watt
- Place the onions and oil in a suitable bowl. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Add the curry paste and chopped tomatoes. Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Add the peas, mango chutney, fish and seasoning. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving with basmati rice, chopped tomato salad and naan bread.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry