Exotic Fish Steaks with Marmalade Sauce Serves 4
- 4 170g (6oz) tuna loins, defrosted and skinned
- For the sauce:
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) soy sauce
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) orange juice
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) orange marmalade
- 1 5ml spoon (1 teasp) dried mixed herbs
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- fresh orange rind, to garnish (optional)
- Microwave Power: 800 Watt
- In a small bowl mix the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Place the steaks into a suitable dish. Pour over the sauce.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 5-7 minutes (8-10, if frozen), turning the steaks once.
- Serve with noodles or rice and seasonal vegetables.
Pour the sauce into a shallow pan. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat. Add the fish, cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes until the fish is cooked. Serve with noodles or rice and seasonal vegetables.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 226 Kilocalories;
31g Protein; 10g Fat; 4g Carbohydrate; 0g Fibre.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry