Dover Sole and Goat's Cheese Roulades Serves 2
- 2 170g (6oz) Dover or lemon sole fillets, defrosted, skinned
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) fresh chopped dill
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tbsp) goat’s cheese
- 4 cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- zest and juice of half a lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF, Gas Mark 6
- Place the fillets onto a board, skinned side up. Season. Sprinkle over half the dill. Reserve the remainder.
- Lay the goat’s cheese over the fish and top with the tomatoes. Roll up and place into a greased ovenproof dish.
- Add the lemon zest and juice and remaining dill. Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with the dill and serve with asparagus.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry