Curried Lemon Sole Serves 4
- 4 170g (6oz) lemon sole fillets, defrosted, skinned
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tbsp) oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 350g jar ready prepared curry sauce
- juice and rind of 1 lemon
- 55g (2oz) toasted flaked almonds, to garnish
- fresh chopped coriander, to garnish
- Lay the fillets onto a board, skinned side up, roll up and cut in half.
- Heat the oil in a large shallow pan, add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the curry sauce, reduce the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Do not boil.
- Add the fish, lemon juice and rind, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of rice, garnished with the almonds and coriander.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX) 353 Kilocalories;
34g Protein; 18g Fat; 13g Carbohydrate; 2g Fibre.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry