Crunchy Fish Bites Serves 4
- 455g (1lb) haddock fillets, defrosted, skinned and cut into 5-7cm (2-3
- dash lemon or lime juice
- salt and freshly milled pepper
- 55g (2oz) cornflakes, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F, Gas Mark 5
- Place the fish into a large bowl and add the lemon or lime juice and seasoning.
- Coat the fish in the crushed cornflakes.
- Place onto a lightly greased ovenproof dish and bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Serve with potato wedges and tomato sauce dip.
Tip: For adults this recipe makes a nice hot party or buffet dish serve with a selection of hot and spicy dips.
Recipe kindly donated by The Seafish Industry